Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Night Lights...

After traveling far too much this month, I find myself looking forward to a quiet night alone with Charlotte, my funny and charming dachsund and Elliotte, my gorgeous long-haired scottish fold cat who looks far more like a persion than a fold but that is another story.

I've been to Spokane and Chicago this month totalling 12 days all together and winter flights are certainly tentative at best; being stuck with Mother Nature's desires over mine I found myself wondering where I'd land in the midst of snow storms in Minneapolis and ice and fog in Chicago.
Ah...simply more time to contemplate the next best place to go and where my next client will find me. Have I told you lately that I'm thrilled to have found this site?

This is my virgin entry on what I hope will be a synergy of sorts and the beginning of a long and winding road down the path of I'm not sure what...but that's the fun, isn't it? Right now I'm trying my best to become the person I've always wanted to be and if the truth be told, it's a slow work in the making. But wisdom runs deep, having many life experiences under my belt at this time in my life so I know without a doubt, I've much to offer whatever challenge comes my way.

Now, Charlotte is waiting for her dinner. I am not waiting for the rest of my life to begin...it has. And it is spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment